21 dead after Thai protesters clash with army
Monday 12 April 2010
Both government and protesters mourned their dead after fighting left 21 dead, but neither side were ready to compromise to end the stalemate that threatens more violence. Jatuporn Prompan, a leader of the "Red Shirt" protesters, said the group would never negotiate with "murderers". The government said demonstrators used heavy weapons against soldiers
A mysterious rap singing the praises of Nigel Farage's party has appeared on YouTube
NFL fans were so loud during a match that their celebrations registered as a minor earthquake
Tyre firm aimed to show how their tyres would perform in ‘unexpected’ conditions
North Korea: Kim Jong Un 'sacks powerful uncle and has his aides executed'
Nigella Lawson admits taking cocaine twice but says claims she was an addict are 'ridiculous'
Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
Lee Rigby murder trial: Police reveal dramatic new images and footage of the moments two suspects are arrested
Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 1 John Williams' Stoner wins Waterstones Book of the Year
- 2 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 5 I’m sure Kate Moss doesn't care about posing for Playboy. But I do
£Negotiable: Citifocus: The role will suit a fund product specialist, current...
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits : Harrington Starr: An award wi...
£25000 per annum: Morgan Hunt: Marketing Officer Morgan Hunt is currently wor...
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Morgan Hunt: Morgan Hunt are recruiting for aHealth...