Chinese boy gets head stuck in stone balustrade
Perhaps he should have used his head.
Although it's fair to say that was also the problem for a Chinese boy who managed to get stuck in a stone balustrade.
The incident took place on Sunday when the young Chinese boy got his head stuck outside a building in Hezhang County.
The incident caused a headache for a team of firefighters who were called to the scene of the accident.
They were forced to use hydraulic pliers to widen the gap in the stone balustrade and free him.
The boy, who was unhurt was then tearfully reunited with his grandmother.
Have shock jocks gone too far after Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a slut?
Former Google exec says he has 100,000 emails showing how 'immoral' company avoids paying UK tax
British business: We need to stay in the European Union - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
World news in pictures
British father faces charges after confessing to slitting his two children's throats in Lyon flat
- 1 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 2 British business: We need to stay in the European Union - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 3 The moral case on tax avoidance is overwhelming - and we all know Google wants to do the right thing
- 4 Sam Wallace: The second coming of Jose Mourinho at Chelsea will be a reunion that can only end in tears
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£85 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Chester: Day to Day job opportunities f...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Cambridge: Teaching & Tutoring withing Prisons....
£85 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Chester: Job Opportunities for Secondar...
£15500 - £25500 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Qualified primary sch...