Filipino Superman fan's surgical obsession
A Filipino designer has undergone a decade of cosmetic surgery to look like Superman. Herbert Chavez has had surgery on his cheeks, lips, thighs, nose and chin and injections to whiten his skin.
"Superman is my idol. I want to look like him," he said. He is planning an operation to give him a more muscular abdomen and to insert metal in his legs to make him taller.
Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
Strewth mate. Aussies wave goodbye to Britain as it becomes too pricey to stay
World news in pictures
X marks the spot: The find that could rewrite Australian history
Oklahoma tornado: Children trapped in wreckage and at least 91 dead after massive storm rips through suburbs
- 1 Tottenham to smash pay scale with £150,000-a-week contract in attempt to tie Gareth Bale to club
- 2 Austerity has hardened the nation's heart
- 3 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 4 Be more professional! GCHQ staff rapped as WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange reveals messages that he says point to 'fit up'
- 5 Top A&E doctors warn: 'We cannot guarantee safe care for patients anymore'
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£250 - £300 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: Front end Developer - Havant -...
Negotiable: Randstad Education London: An Ofsted graded good school are lookin...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Randstad Education Leicester: Please request a copy...
Negotiable: Orgtel: Change Manager, Hampshire, Telecomms, SC Cleared, £200 per...