Indian Boy denies bus rape charges
A 17-year-old boy has pleaded not guilty to charges that he took part in the gang rape and murder of a trainee physiotherapist in Delhi.
The boy was charged in a juvenile court with rape, murder, kidnapping and other crimes and must stand trial on 6 March. If convicted, he faces a maximum of three years in a reform facility.
Five other men have gone on trial at a specially convened fast-track court and face the death penalty. Police say that on 16 December, the youth and five men lured the 23-year-old woman and her male friend on to a bus where they raped and beat her. She later died from internal injuries.
Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, George Osborne told
Feat of engineering: Incredible photographs show construction beneath New York's Second Avenue
Brazil kicks off: World Cup excess draws hundreds of thousands to street protests
World news in pictures
Google challenges US surveillance gagging order
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 4 Viral video straps colt .45 handgun to a home-use drone
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
Negotiable Depending on Experience: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green R...
£25000 - £30000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
Negotiable: Progressive Recruitment: Dear Sumadhab, A growing engineering comp...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Ilford: We are currently recruiting for a Year ...