Scores of airline pilots faked CVs
Tuesday 07 September 2010
More than 200 pilots working for Chinese airlines faked their CVs, with more than half of them working for the parent company of an airline involved in the country's worst crash in years, a report said yesterday.
Results of investigations revealed that airlines desperate for staff were hiring pilots whose CVs had been faked, the newspaper China Business News cited Li Jiaxiang, head of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, as saying.
The report comes as the agency investigates safety measures following a crash on 24 August which killed 42 people at an airport in the north-east. Another 54 people were injured in the accident during a landing at Yichun in Heilongjiang province.
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
£300 - £350 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Pharmaceutical Computer ...
£70 - £90 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Higher Level Teaching Assist...
£50 - £80 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Randstad Education is the UK...
£400 - £450 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is currently ...