Video: Gary the goat has charges dropped
Wednesday 23 January 2013
A goat has had charges dropped against him after he was caught eating flowers in Sydney's city centre.
Gary the goat was accused of eating vegetation outside the Museum of Contemporary Art in Australia and his owner James Dezarnaulds was fined $440 (£295).
However, Dezarnaulds who is also known as Jimbo Bazoobi, contested the charges which was eventually cleared.
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
newsFormer soldier taped 33 of the animals to the floor and then stamped on them one by one
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- < Previous
- Next >
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: PHP Deve...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: This Big 4 giant is seeking ...
£35000 - £50000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: Do you have personal tax exp...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...