Capitalists fund N Korea's nuclear reactors
Wednesday 20 August 1997
Kedo, led by the US, South Korea and Japan, is responsible for financing two 1,000MW light-water reactors at an estimated cost of $4.5-$5bn (pounds 2.8- 3bn). The reactors are to be delivered in return for Pyongyang's 1994 promise to freeze and eventually dismantle its suspected atomic weapons programme. Reuters - Kumho
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
Autumn Statement 2013: Work until you’re 70 - George Osborne accused of ‘living in fantasy land’ over pension reforms
Nigella Lawson arrives for second day in court after accusing Charles Saatchi of threatening to 'destroy' her with drug claims
Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
‘Put it in my mouth’: Viewers outraged by apparent reference to oral sex in VIP e-cig advert
Paul Walker death: Eight-year-old son of Porsche driver Roger Rodas tried to rescue his father
- 1 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Hate With Friends: Now you can find out who your Facebook frenemies are
- 5 ‘Put it in my mouth’: Viewers outraged by apparent reference to oral sex in VIP e-cig advert
£65000 - £82000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: My client is seeking an expe...
£30000 - £42000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: Working in conjunction with ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Schools in developing countries struggle with...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...