Couple face trial for leaving children alone
Thursday 11 February 1993
David and Sharon Schoo also locked one girl in a confined space, beat their daughters with a belt and choked and scratched them, a state attorney said. The children were apparently disciplined for normal childhood behaviour. While the Schoos were in Mexico the local authorities discovered that the children were alone when they ran to a neighbour's house for help when a smoke alarm was accidentally triggered in their home. The children are in foster care pending further action. Mr Schoo, 45, an engineer with a smoke-alarm company, and Mrs Schoo, 35, a housewife, are not allowed to see the children.
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 5 Ball pool for adults opens in London
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
King Abdullah dead: We can't afford not to hold Saudi Arabia's royals to account
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an excellent, large partially ...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 3 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...