Deal accepted by Babangida
Sunday 01 August 1993
Moshood Abiola, who claimed victory in the annulled 12 June poll, has repeatedly rejected the idea of an interim government, saying it would lack the popular mandate to tackle Nigeria's problems. The two army-created parties agreed to the idea on Wednesday to end the country's worst political crisis in a decade. Gen Babangida has pledged to give up power on 27 August.
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
The ten coldest places on Earth
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela memorial: Cheers, jeers and a masterclass from Barack Obama that stole the show
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >
£21000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: We're looking for t...
£39000 - £43000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: A well-renowned London based...
£450 - £535 per day: PCR Recruitment Limited: Android Developer - West London ...
£25000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client are currently se...