Find news country-by-country
Read news about specific countries from the list below
Thursday 20 October 2011
Find your country in the list below
Peaches Geldof funeral: Bob Geldof leads tributes at emotional service in same church she married husband Thomas Cohen and mother Paula Yates was buried
Pope Francis ‘told divorced and remarried woman there is nothing wrong with her taking Communion’, Italian newspaper says
Man gives barefoot bus passenger the shoes off his feet
50-year mystery of the ocean ‘quack’ finally solved by scientists
Justin Bieber apologises for visiting Yasukuni Shrine in Japan: Site at centre of international row honours convicted WWII war criminals
Ukip election posters: Nigel Farage defends 'racist' campaign anti-immigration campaign ahead of Europe elections
Ukip leader Nigel Farage defends employing German wife, at launch of anti-immigration poster campaign
Is Britain really a land of God? Furious debate after David Cameron claims we are a Christian country
An open letter to Nigel Farage: you may smile, but I am not seduced
Nigel Farage: Calling Ukip’s posters ‘racist’ is yet another example of shameful Westminster evasion
David Cameron's constituency office calls police on food bank campaigners Bishop of Oxford and Reverend Keith Hebden
- 1 William Shakespeare's 450th birthday: 50 everyday phrases that came from the Bard
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Pope Francis ‘told divorced and remarried woman there is nothing wrong with her taking Communion’, Italian newspaper says
- 4 Man gives barefoot bus passenger the shoes off his feet
- 5 50-year mystery of the ocean ‘quack’ finally solved by scientists
Excellent Salary Package: Austen Lloyd: This is a rare high level opportunity ...
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: This is an excellent opportunity within...
£80000 - £120000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: US QUALI...
Excellent Package: Austen Lloyd: Banking / Finance Associate - We have an exce...