Five SA whites held for sabotage
Tuesday 08 February 1994
The Law and Order Minister, Hernus Kriel, said that the five men, 'linked to far-right-wing organisations', were arrested in connection with a string of explosions in the Western Transvaal and Orange Free State.
Myths of a nation, page 17
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
- 1 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£110000 - £170000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Leading online ...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: This leading Big 4 accountan...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: Harrington S...
£38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Audit Senior - To...