Hanoi-Peking oil row grows
Monday 07 September 1992
'The Chinese activities have caused a lot of concern not only because of the dispute between Vietnam and China on some territorial waters but (because) it relates to the security of the whole region,' said the Vietnamese Deputy Foreign Minister, Le Mai. 'I think China will have to respond to the Vietnamese requests for an immediate halt to the oil-drilling and other activities in Vietnam's territorial waters,' he said during the Non-Aligned Movement summit in Jakarta.
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENS: Progressive Recruitment: Drupal Developer A ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bens: Progressive Recruitment: C# WEB DEVELOPER Le...
£240 - £260 per day: Progressive Recruitment: WPF Developer (C#, VB.Net) North...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: KS2 teacher needed to do PPA ...