Hotel Breaks with THE INDEPENDENT
Two nights for the price of one
Friday 19 January 1996
All the participating hotels are part of the Minotel consortium and many will allow you to enjoy a longer stay on the same basis: pay for two nights and stay for four, for example. You can check this with your chosen hotel when you make your initial reservation.
There are more than 100 Minotel hotels participating in this offer and they are located throughout England, Wales and Scotland. In Wednesday's Independent we printed a list of all the hotels available.
The hotels offer top-class comfort and pride themselves on providing a personal service that many larger establishments cannot match.
To qualify for your 2 For 1 break, you must collect FOUR differently numbered tokens from the seven we are printing and attach them to a voucher which we will print in Saturday's edition of The Independent with details on how to book. Today we print Token 6.
Pictured above is The Riverside Hotel in Monmouth, Wales. This highly commended hotel in The Wye Valley offers a Taste of Wales in its top quality restaurant. A double room for one night costs pounds 69.
Tomorrow we will feature another hotel in The Independent and give you your final token.
Pictured is The Riverside Hotel in Monmouth, Wales
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. To participate in our 2 For 1 offer you must collect 4 differently numbered tokens and attach them to a voucher which will be printed on the final day of the offer, Saturday 20 January along with a confirmation booking form.
2. The voucher may be redeemed at any participating Minotel hotel featured in The Independent's directory (printed on Wednesday 17 January) for one free night's bed and breakfast for two people in a standard twin or double bedded room when a second night's bed and breakfast is pre-purchased at the tariff indicated. All prices shown are per room per night.
3. Some hotels, at the proprietors' discretion, will accept the voucher for longer stays on the same 2 For 1 basis, so you can stay for 4 nights for the price of 2 for example. Please check with your chosen hotel when making your booking.
4. The voucher does not cover payment for any other meals or service that may be requested by the holder and cannot be used with any other offer, saving or discount that may be available at the hotel.
5. One child, under the age of 12 years at the time of booking and sharing a room with two adults will be accommodated free of charge but all meals, including breakfast, will be chargeable.
6. The descriptions and prices contained in this offer have been supplied by participating hotels. While every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy prior to publication, no responsibility can be taken by Newspaper Publishing plc, Charterhouse Promotions or Minotel for any error, omissions or changes that may take place afterwards without notice. You are therefore advised to check all relevant details with your chosen hotel prior to making a reservation.
7. No bookings will be accepted for Bank Holiday periods.
8. All bookings must be made no more than six weeks in advance of your proposed date of arrival.
9. Vouchers are valid until 31 May, 1996.
10. Vouchers must be surrendered on arrival at the hotel and can be used on one occasion only.
11. Photocopies of tokens and the voucher are not acceptable.
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges
- 5 The Queen’s speech 2014: Recap and Twitter reaction to Game of Thrones reference
PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
Antonio Martin shooting: Black teenager may have tried to ambush patrolman, says police officer's lawyer
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
Boxing Day snowfall set to push even more bargain-hunters online for sales
The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Alex Salmond has 'broken his word to the Scottish people' says Scottish Lib Dem leader
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...
£70000 - £75000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager/Marketi...