Israel accuses Iran of involvement in Buenos Aires bomb
Wednesday 27 July 1994
'Although Iran has never publicly claimed responsibility for the terrorist attacks on the . . . (Jewish community) building and on the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires, the investigations into both incidents have pointed clearly to Iranian involvement,' the Israeli UN envoy, Gad Yaacobi, said in letters to the UN Secretary-General, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, and the Security Council.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
Nelson Mandela dead: South Africa's first black president and anti-apartheid icon dies at 95
Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
UK weather: People urged to remain vigilant as high tides and strong winds continue through the night
Nelson Mandela death: his life in pictures
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
- < Previous
- Next >
£150 - £250 per day: Cornwallis Elt : iPhone Rollout- Blackberry Enginee...
£65000 - £80000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: Whether your looking for a f...
£11 - £12 per hour: Morgan Hunt: SpirALS Administrator - College - Start ASAP ...
£43000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits & Bonus: Pro-Recruitment Group:...