Man held in cannibalism case
Saturday 02 September 1995
St Petersburg - Russian police following a trail of body parts scattered around a district of St Petersburg arrested a 35-year-old man in whose flat they found two legs and arms and some flesh ready to be cooked. A police source said the unnamed man, who is suspected of three murders, was not only cooking human flesh but also preserving it. Reuter
- 1 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 2 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 4 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 5 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
Scottish independence: Scots of Corby take matters into their own hands in mock referendum - and deliver overwhelming verdict
Protesters fight to save Arturo, the polar bear sweltering in baking hot zoo
Fry ‘criticises Operation Yewtree in dinner party rant’ calling for tougher laws to deter false sex abuse allegations
Supermoon 2014 in pictures: Moon appeared bigger and brighter at the weekend
Saharan remains may be evidence of first race war, 13,000 years ago
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action
£550 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Walthamstow...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: This is an e...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My Client is...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client, a FTSE 100 organisation are u...