Aziz denies Galloway claims
Sunday 30 October 2005
Mr Aziz's lawyer, Badia Aref, described claims regarding the Respect MP for Bethnal Green and Bow as "lies". Republican Senator Norm Coleman used interviews with Aziz as evidence that Saddam's regime granted 23 million barrels of oil to Mr Galloway and his Mariam Appeal fund. The US Congressional report said Aziz, under questioning by the subcommittee, had discussed oil allocations with Galloway. "These are lies ... He [Aziz] denied this," Mr Aref said. "It is part of a media campaign aimed at smearing Galloway's reputation," said the lawyer.
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Blogger captures footage ‘showing BUK missile launcher that shot down jet’ now back in Russia
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 3 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum plus 23 days holiday and pension scheme: Clearwater ...
£45000 - £50000 Per Annum 23 days holiday plus Pension scheme: Clearwater Peop...
£85 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Preston: Randstad Education are urgentl...
£85 - £110 per day: Randstad Education Preston: Randstad Education is urgently...