Aziz denies Galloway claims
Sunday 30 October 2005
Mr Aziz's lawyer, Badia Aref, described claims regarding the Respect MP for Bethnal Green and Bow as "lies". Republican Senator Norm Coleman used interviews with Aziz as evidence that Saddam's regime granted 23 million barrels of oil to Mr Galloway and his Mariam Appeal fund. The US Congressional report said Aziz, under questioning by the subcommittee, had discussed oil allocations with Galloway. "These are lies ... He [Aziz] denied this," Mr Aref said. "It is part of a media campaign aimed at smearing Galloway's reputation," said the lawyer.
Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
Spiritual leader allegedly manipulated 400 men into removing testicles to be 'closer to God'
The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
'This is what Islam tells us to do': A rare glimpse inside a Saudi Arabian prison – where Isis terrorists are showered with perks and privileges
- 1 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
£20000 - £25000 per annum + uncapped commission: SThree: Do you have a passion...
£12500 - £13520 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
£14000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you seek a friendly workplac...
£30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and pension: Ashdown Group: Business Analyst...