Dozens die in Iraq market blasts
Wednesday 04 July 2012
At least 44 people were killed in bomb attacks on markets yesterday. Police said they bore the hallmarks of sectarian attacks on Shia Muslims by al-Qa'ida Sunni militants.
A bomb in a small truck exploded in a market in Diwaniya, killing 40 people, and other blasts killed four more near Karbala, police said.
The Diwaniya bombing was near a Shia mosque where pilgrims gather on their way to Karbala to celebrate the birth of one of their most important imams, al-Mahdi.
Perez Hilton apologises for publishing Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
Jennifer Lawrence 'nude photo hacker' claims there are hundreds more celebrity images to come
Victoria Justice on naked photo leak: 'Let me nip this in the bud right now – pun intended'
Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
Ariana Grande nude photos leak: Pictures are completely fake, say singer's representatives
- 1 Al Pacino on suffering from depression: 'It can last and it's terrifying'
- 2 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 3 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
Negotiable: Randstad Education Plymouth: SEN Jobs Available Devon
£600 - £900 per day: Harrington Starr: Infrastructure Lead, (Trading infrastru...
£20000 - £21000 per annum + Training: Ashdown Group: Graduate Software Solutio...
£100 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Crawley: Supply teachers needed for va...