Iranian families sue UK over experts' deaths
Thursday 16 August 2012
Families of murdered Iranian nuclear scientists are suing Britain, Israel and the US, accusing them of being behind the killings.
Rahim Roshan, father of Mostafa Roshan, director of the Natanz uranium enrichment facility, said the families have demanded Iran's judiciary pursue their complaint through international bodies.
"We've filed an indictment against the Zionist regime and the arrogant powers," Mr Roshan said.
Iran has blamed Israel's Mossad as well as the CIA and MI6 for the assassinations, which it says are part of a covert campaign to sabotage its nuclear programme. The US and Britain have denied involvement. Israel has not commented.
- 1 Are you turning into your dad? The top ten signs you've embraced dad-ism revealed as survey says 38 is age men turn into their father
- 2 Overheard in Waitrose: documenting the chatter in 'Britain's poshest supermarket'
- 3 Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy attacked as 'sinful'
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Grace Dent on TV: Game of Thrones has jumped the shark
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is a company that specializ...
£153.75 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is an innovative outsourcin...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company has been providing on site ...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: We've been supplying best of breed peopl...