Iranian families sue UK over experts' deaths
Thursday 16 August 2012
Families of murdered Iranian nuclear scientists are suing Britain, Israel and the US, accusing them of being behind the killings.
Rahim Roshan, father of Mostafa Roshan, director of the Natanz uranium enrichment facility, said the families have demanded Iran's judiciary pursue their complaint through international bodies.
"We've filed an indictment against the Zionist regime and the arrogant powers," Mr Roshan said.
Iran has blamed Israel's Mossad as well as the CIA and MI6 for the assassinations, which it says are part of a covert campaign to sabotage its nuclear programme. The US and Britain have denied involvement. Israel has not commented.
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...