Iranian families sue UK over experts' deaths
Thursday 16 August 2012
Families of murdered Iranian nuclear scientists are suing Britain, Israel and the US, accusing them of being behind the killings.
Rahim Roshan, father of Mostafa Roshan, director of the Natanz uranium enrichment facility, said the families have demanded Iran's judiciary pursue their complaint through international bodies.
"We've filed an indictment against the Zionist regime and the arrogant powers," Mr Roshan said.
Iran has blamed Israel's Mossad as well as the CIA and MI6 for the assassinations, which it says are part of a covert campaign to sabotage its nuclear programme. The US and Britain have denied involvement. Israel has not commented.
- 1 Ireland gay marriage vote: 'No' campaign appears to concede amid reports of 'yes' landslide victory
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Picture of couple posing with beached dolphin 'that later died' causes outrage
- 4 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
- 5 Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...