Iranian families sue UK over experts' deaths
Thursday 16 August 2012
Families of murdered Iranian nuclear scientists are suing Britain, Israel and the US, accusing them of being behind the killings.
Rahim Roshan, father of Mostafa Roshan, director of the Natanz uranium enrichment facility, said the families have demanded Iran's judiciary pursue their complaint through international bodies.
"We've filed an indictment against the Zionist regime and the arrogant powers," Mr Roshan said.
Iran has blamed Israel's Mossad as well as the CIA and MI6 for the assassinations, which it says are part of a covert campaign to sabotage its nuclear programme. The US and Britain have denied involvement. Israel has not commented.
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
Syria conflict: Syrian and Turkish Kurds unite to battle Isis threat - ‘We shoot them like sheep, but next day double the number return’
Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Embedded Sof...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Working for a m...