Netanyahu says Hamas clearly is still the enemy
Sunday 09 December 2012
Israel's Prime Minister said yesterday that comments by the leader of Hamas showed that the Palestinian militant group wanted to destroy Israel.
Benjamin Netanyahu, in his first reference to Khaled Meshaal's visit to the Gaza Strip, told his cabinet that a speech by Mr Meshaal on Saturday showed that Hamas was still an enemy to the Jewish state.
"They have no intention of compromising with us," Mr Netanyahu said. "They want to destroy our country, but they will obviously fail."
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Blogger captures footage ‘showing BUK missile launcher that shot down jet’ now back in Russia
Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she "lied" to husband about failed drugs tests
Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 3 Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she "lied" to husband about failed drugs tests
£30000 - £40000 Per Annum + excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...
£300 - £350 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Cost Reporting Manager - MI Packs -...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Client Solicitor - We are makin...
£50000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: A unique and rare opport...