Presidents form strike partnership
Thursday 28 October 2010
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Evo Morales have long been on the same side politically. Now the presidents of Iran and Bolivia, both harsh critics of the US, have teamed up to play a friendly game of five-a-side football with professional players during Morales's state visit to Tehran.
State-run television showed Ahmadinejad scoring off a corner pass from Morales. Another shot, after a nifty one-two-one manoeuvre with the Bolivian, was blocked by the goalkeeper. The presidents' team won 8-6 after a penalty shoot-out.
Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
Pornhub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
£16000 - £46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£9 - £13 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity to join a s...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Have you got a proven track rec...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...