Syrian troops accused of war crimes
Thursday 03 May 2012
Syrian government forces committed war crimes during a two-week offensive in the northern province of Idlib shortly before a ceasefire came into effect on 12 April, an international human rights watchdog has claimed.
Human Rights Watch said troops killed at least 95 civilians and burned or destroyed hundreds of houses as the UN/Arab League envoy Kofi Annan was negotiating an end to the fighting.
In a 38-page report based on a field investigation, the group documented summary executions, killings of civilians and arbitrary detentions and torture that it says qualify as war crimes.
Apple agrees deal with Visa on contactless payments
iPhone 6 'hidden code' could indicate sharper screens or bigger phones
Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
Ariana Grande nude photos leak: 'These are completely fake' say singer's representatives
A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Kate Upton nude pictures leak: Model's representatives 'looking into' authenticity of naked images
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: SQL Technical ...
£85000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Head of IT (Windows, Server, VMware, SAN, ...
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Lead C# Develo...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: You will not be expected to hav...