Syria conflict: Suspicions of possible undeclared chemical agents voiced at UN
Friday 09 May 2014
Western members of the UN Security Council on Thursday voiced concerns about ambiguities and discrepancies in Syria's original declaration of its poison gas arsenal that Damascus submitted last year to a global chemical arms watchdog, diplomats have said.
Those worries surfaced during a closed-door meeting of the 15-member council with Sigrid Kaag, head of the joint mission of the United Nations and Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) that is overseeing the destruction of Syria's toxic arsenal.
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working closely with the market...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A reputable company, famed for ...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a highly resp...