Soccer star shot
Thursday 21 January 1993
SAN SEBASTIAN (AP) - A former Spanish first division football player, Jose Antonio Santamaria, was killed when a gunman entered a restaurant and shot him. Police suspected that the killing of the former Real Sociedad player was carried out by the Basque separatist group Eta.
Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
Strewth mate. Aussies wave goodbye to Britain as it becomes too pricey to stay
World news in pictures
X marks the spot: The find that could rewrite Australian history
Oklahoma tornado: Children trapped in wreckage and at least 91 dead after massive storm rips through suburbs
- 1 'He was lucky he didn't die' - George Michael fell out of speeding car onto M1 motorway, according to eye witness
- 2 Tottenham to smash pay scale with £150,000-a-week contract in attempt to tie Gareth Bale to club
- 3 Austerity has hardened the nation's heart
- 4 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 5 Why Arsène Wenger must spend to put icing on the cake and buy likes of Stevan Jovetic for Arsenal
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£120 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Crawley: The job will include writing ...
£28000 - £34000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£250 - £300 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: Front end Developer - Havant -...
Negotiable: Randstad Education London: An Ofsted graded good school are lookin...