The best Christmas gifts for the green-fingered
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: bee station, £39.99, Firebox; bird, £185, The Shop Floor Project
1. Purple potted flowers, £45, Debenhams
2. Flower Grenades, £9.95, Prezzy Box
3. Elton John's Woodside Garden candle, £49, Harrods
4. Little ceramic cacti planter pot, £15 each, Atelier Stella
5. Winter veg seeds, £5.75, Eden Project
6. 'Wildlife Photographer of the Year: Portfolio 22', £25, Natural History Museum Shop
7. Gauntlet gardening gloves, £29, The Conran Shop
8. Weekly planner, £5.99, The Oak Room
9. Personalised planter, £39.99, Getting Personal
10. Vegetable Garden calendar, £17.99, The Conran Shop
11. Bee soap, £2.99, The Oak Room
12. 'Tree Recognition' book, £12, The Shop Floor Project
13. Hammock chair, £97.99, Simply Hammocks
14. Insect conservation study centre, £100, Eden Project
15. 'The Birdwatcher's Garden' book, £14.99, Eden Project
16. 'The Ecosphere' (a self-sustaining ecosystem by Nasa scientists), £99, Prezzy Box
17. 'PostCarden' (a mini garden you can send in the post), £7.75, Design Museum Shop
18. Olive tree gift bag, £19.50, Eden Project
19. Enamel planter by Orla Kiely, £24.99, The Oak Room
20. Owl-printed cushion by By Nord, £120, Heals
Life & Style blogs
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working closely with the market...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A reputable company, famed for ...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a highly resp...