Househunter Greystone, Angus
Saturday 15 July 1995
You can glimpse the sea off the east coast of Scotland through the beech woods that form part of the beautiful gardens of Greystone House. There are sloping lawns, two plum orchards, a stream with a bridge, and drifts of daffodils and snowdrops in the spring. The house is less severe than many Scottish period properties and has three reception rooms, five bedrooms, two bathrooms and plenty of other rooms for guns, rods and boots. It is being sold with a three-bedroom secondary house and a former church with an asking price of pounds 300,000 for the entire property, though buyers can bid for each lot separately. (Brodies: 0131 228 4111)
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
- 1 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Richard Nieuwenhuizen death: Six teenagers and 50-year-old father convicted of manslaughter in shocking case of referee killed over a game of football
- 4 Exclusive: Newcastle's star talent-spotter on brink as Joe Kinnear sparks walkout
- 5 Vast methane 'plumes' seen in Arctic ocean as sea ice retreats
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£33000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: NQTs required now fo...