The 10 golden rules of pet care
Friday 27 November 2009
With Christmas just around the corner, many families may be getting an extra addition in the form of a cuddly kitten or bouncing puppy.
Some of these potential pet owners are getting in some virtual practice by playing a game called Pet Society before making the jump to the real thing. The game lets you create and look after your own virtual pet via social networking sites Facebook, Myspace and Bebo.
For those new to caring for pets and about to embark on the real deal, here are our top 10 tips on how best to look after your animals.
For more information on PetSociety, go to www.playfish.com/?page=game_pets
Click here or the photo on the right to read our guide.
Top Gear presenter is no stranger to foot-in-mouth controversy
Life & Style blogs
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it
- 5 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
£130 - £161 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: SEN Teacher required to te...
£130 - £161 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: PSHE Teacher required - No...
£50 - £60 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: Randstad Education are looki...
£50 - £60 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: The establishments that we w...