Pets missing: one stick insect. Return to Gordon Brown
First he lost the election and now he’s lost his stick insect. Poor Gordon Brown. On Monday, the former PM’s wife, Sarah Brown, announced the news to her 1.2 million Twitter followers.
Even with the intervention of Lord Winston, who suggested: “Look at the potted aspidistra in the corner; it’s probably sticking out under a leaf,” by yesterday afternoon it was still AWOL.
We contacted London Zoo’s Monika Böhm for help. “They are mainly tropical, so they like it warm. And they naturally gravitate to plants for safety – and a good feed. They mostly can’t fly, so shouldn’t have gone far. Their best bet is to check plant pots near radiators.” You heard it here first, Sarah.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior QA Engineer Tes...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...