Pets missing: one stick insect. Return to Gordon Brown
First he lost the election and now he’s lost his stick insect. Poor Gordon Brown. On Monday, the former PM’s wife, Sarah Brown, announced the news to her 1.2 million Twitter followers.
Even with the intervention of Lord Winston, who suggested: “Look at the potted aspidistra in the corner; it’s probably sticking out under a leaf,” by yesterday afternoon it was still AWOL.
We contacted London Zoo’s Monika Böhm for help. “They are mainly tropical, so they like it warm. And they naturally gravitate to plants for safety – and a good feed. They mostly can’t fly, so shouldn’t have gone far. Their best bet is to check plant pots near radiators.” You heard it here first, Sarah.
Life & Style blogs
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...