Pets missing: one stick insect. Return to Gordon Brown
First he lost the election and now he’s lost his stick insect. Poor Gordon Brown. On Monday, the former PM’s wife, Sarah Brown, announced the news to her 1.2 million Twitter followers.
Even with the intervention of Lord Winston, who suggested: “Look at the potted aspidistra in the corner; it’s probably sticking out under a leaf,” by yesterday afternoon it was still AWOL.
We contacted London Zoo’s Monika Böhm for help. “They are mainly tropical, so they like it warm. And they naturally gravitate to plants for safety – and a good feed. They mostly can’t fly, so shouldn’t have gone far. Their best bet is to check plant pots near radiators.” You heard it here first, Sarah.
Life & Style blogs
Plus live in a folly tower and Towcester growth
Plus how much you need to earn to rent in London, and new homes figures
Plus where The Apprentices live, house price growth outside London, and househunter numbers
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENS: Progressive Recruitment: Drupal Developer A ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bens: Progressive Recruitment: C# WEB DEVELOPER Le...
£240 - £260 per day: Progressive Recruitment: WPF Developer (C#, VB.Net) North...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: KS2 teacher needed to do PPA ...