Weekly interior design tutorials: make the most of a small space
Friday 05 March 2010
Be your own Biggie Smalls with these tips on how to make a tiny living room seem spacious -- or at least well-organized.
Be your own Biggie Smalls with these tips on how to make a tiny living room seem spacious - or at least well-organized.
Roomy Interiors shows you how to win space with extending tables and beds. Plus: which colors work best for a small living space?
Small Spaces Solutions' top tips include using fewer pieces of large furniture to create the illusion of space as well as working with bold, warm colors.
The architect of the Penguin House in Tokyo recommends light, open spaces, and airy design to make the most of a small house.
Organize your small space with innovative storage systems and create ambiance with subtle lighting.
More tips: mirrors, beds that double as sofas, and furniture that can be moved around.
Life & Style blogs
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
£21000 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Maths teacher require...
£21500 - £31500 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Would you like to work...
£330 - £350 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Lond...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Reading: Maths Teacher required to teach Furthe...