Comfort and joy: Plump, gorgeous cushions with a sense of sophistication
Sunday 04 September 2011
1. Round Mango Cushion
Urban Outfitters, £25. This cosy number puts a fluorescent spin on classic floral embroidery. 020 7759 6390, urbanoutfitters.co.uk
2. Cable Cushion
Ruth Cross, £125. This hand-knitted cushion will make for a great winter warmer. 020 7485 3455, roostliving.com
3. Checked tweed and horse-motif scarf cushion
Louise Roe, £70. This quirky cushion is to the manor born. 07995 363 676, avocadosweet.com
4. Piercy Loop Cushion
Matalan Home, £10. Keep things cheap and cheerful with this curly cushion, also available in red and purple. 0845 330 3330, matalan.co.uk
5. Gold Wide-Stitch Cushion
Mumo, £99. Tap into the metals trend with this glistering cushion. 020 7229 4848, wolfandbadger.com
6. Taffy the schnauzer cushion
Mary & House of Fraser, £50. One of four doggy designs from Mary Portas's new fashion and homeware range. 0845 602 1073, houseoffraser.co.uk
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 4 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 5 Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...