Emerald elegance: Luxuriate in Pantone's refined colour of 2013
Sunday 27 January 2013
1. Velvet tub chair
£385, Oliver Bonas
You'll feel like you've reached the Emerald City when you sit in this seductively plush piece. 020 8974 0110, oliverbonas.com
2. Arched crown mirror
From £3,350, Christopher Guy
A fairy-tale mirror for the wicked stepmother in you. christopherguy.com
3. Malachite wallpaper
£74 a roll, Cole & Son
Create a (rock) feature wall with this stunning semi-precious design. mydeco.com
4. Framed penguin classic
£44.95, Original Wall
Forget picking up a penguin and hang one on your wall instead. originalwall.co.uk
5. Gaudi vase
£22, John Lewis
This cool vase lives up to its artistic namesake. 08456 049 049, johnlewis.com
6. Cabbage napkin
£9.95, Thornback and Peel
The greens on these stylish napkins are good enough to eat, indeed. 020 7831 2878, thornbackandpeel.co.uk
Prices subject to change during sale period
Life & Style blogs
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: This post arises as a result of the need to...
£120 - £150 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: I am recruiting on instruction o...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Executive - Wim...