For darling buds: Display May's finest blooms in these delightful vases
Sunday 01 May 2011
1. Floral vase
Nell Koolen, £99. Bolster your bouquet with this vase's pretty outer covering of hand-made porcelain flowers. 0844 848 4000, conranshop.co.uk
2. Munster flower vase no 1
Gertrude Jekyll, £50. Ideal for lilies and gladioli and one of a range of exactingly shaped vases created by the renowned 19th-century garden landscaper. 08456 049 049, johnlewis.com
3. Silver coral vase
Norman Trapman, £145. Separate your stems into this glamorous marine design. 0844 884 2340, dutchbydesign.com
4. Milo vase peacock
LSA, £36. This sleek, spherical pieceis also available in heather and lime colours. 08700 240 780, heals.co.uk
5. Knitted vase
Ferm Living, £22. Cosy it up with this cutesy, chunky-knit container, available in a range of sizes and colours. cloudberryliving.co.uk
6. Bamboo bulb vase
Biomelifestyle, £10. A naturally elegant vessel whose sustainable production will leave your conscience smelling sweet. 020 8809 6188, biomelifestyle.com
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?
- 1 Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has ari...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An On-line Sales & Customer Ser...
£15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the largest hospitality companies...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As a result of significant cont...