Interiors: Into the woods
Start feeling autumnal with these forest-inspired finds
Sunday 07 October 2012
1 | FOX CUSHION
£72.50, Donna Wilson. Fox in sheep's clothing? Or just a lambswool cushion. 020 7749 0768, donnawilson.com
2 | woodland shade
From £35, John Lewis. This delicate lampshade is getting twiggy with it. 08456 049 049, johnlewis.com
3 | GAME BIRDY PLATES
£17.95 for four, Hunkydory Home. Play spot the birdy with these dinner plates. 0191 645 4004, hunkydoryhome.com
4 | fraser owl lamp
£160, Graham & Green. Ruffle some feathers with this chrome lamp stand. 0845 130 6622, grahamandgreen.co.uk
5 | vintage poster
From £9.95, London Transport Museum. Brighten your commute to the sofa with a 1930s Tube poster. ltmuseumshop.co.uk
6 | pine cone candle
£8.95, Drift Living. Wax poetic with this conifer-shaped candle. 01289 330 480, driftliving.co.uk
7 | tree stump doorstop
£24, Velvet Brown. Every woodland lair needs an artfully wizened tree stump. 01844 208 261, velvetbrown.co.uk
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
- 1 Turning up the voice of America
- 2 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 An obsessive’s documenting of Israeli war crimes in Lebanon can show us how the West lost respect for international law
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
£Attractive Package: Citifocus: Key purpose of the role will be to act as Fixe...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Capita Education is wo...
£700 - £800 per day: Harrington Starr: Data Warehouse Programme Manager (SQL, ...
£700 - £800 per day: Harrington Starr: Technical Programme Manager, (Static Da...