Out of this world: Sci-fi sophistication for those who like to look to the future
Sunday 18 March 2012
1. Tube Rug
Tom Dixon for the Rug Company, £4,237. It's circles within circles with this galactic green design. 020 7730 1234, in-store at Harrods
2. Matador armchair in momentum reflect
Content by Conran chair upholstered in Harlequin Fabric, from £995. Create a silver lining using Conran's bespoke service. contentbyconran.com
3. Acrylic ribbed table lamp
Litecraft, £24.30 for three. Red alert! 0844 561 6161, debenhams.com
4. Inka coffee press
Alessi, £58. Enjoy Café au l'Alien. 020 7518 9090, alessi.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Embedded Sof...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Working for a m...