Revel in the rustic: Farmhouse charm no matter where you live
1. Milk-bottle measuring cups
Anthropologie, £22. These cute, compact measuring vessels will have you baking till the cows come home. 0203 119 2907, anthropologie.eu
2. Classical white two-cupboard shelf unit
Sweetpea & Willow, £695. No faux-farmhouse would be complete without a sturdy dresser like this beautiful, antique-look mahogany piece. 0845 257 2627, sweetpeaandwillow.com
3. Hovis tins
Pedlars, small £32.50, large £45. Cosy up your windowsill with these loaf-sized planters. 01330 850 400, pedlars.co.uk
4. Juke armchair
Made.com, £399. Upholstered with a hessian wheat sack, this striking seat is a veritable barn-stormer. made.com
5. Large rustic clock
Live Laugh Love, £34.95. This charmingly battered timepiece is one of a range of distressed-finish clocks from the countryside-inspired interiors company. 01342 842 599, livelaughlove.co.uk
6. French-check cushion cover
Cabbage & Roses, £30. Keep things rurally restrained with this classic monochrome pattern. 020 7352 7333, cabbagesandroses.com
Life & Style blogs
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
- 1 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 Vast methane 'plumes' seen in Arctic ocean as sea ice retreats
TBC: Capital Refrigeration Services Ltd: Capital Refrigeration Services requir...
£5520 - £31200 per annum: Randstad Education London: If you are then please ap...
MPS + OLA: Randstad Education London: Randstad Education are working with a Cl...
£42000 - £46000 per annum + depending on experience: Randstad Education London...