Time for a change: The hour is nigh for these up-to-the-minute clocks
Sunday 06 February 2011
1. Retro duck egg clock
Tesco, £10. A bargainous way to hop aboard the 1950s bandwagon. 0845 600 4411, tesco.com
2. Arcoiris Cucu' clock
Occa Home, £200. The little birdie gets a chi-chi new nest in this flamboyant take on the classic Swiss souvenir. 0844 879 4258, occa-home.co.uk
3. Time Square
Black+Blum, £52.50. Let your imagination run riot on this blackboard face. Comes with a pack of chalk and four magnets. 020 7633 002, black-blum.com
4. Cream gallery clock
Heaven Sends, £50. This antique-look piece is the very model of neoclassical elegance. 0844 561 6161, debenhams.com
5. Mixed spider multi-coloured clock
The Contemporary Home, £44.99. Its space-age prongs and brightly coloured hour markers make this a timely style statement. 0845 130 8229, tch.net
6. Nextime disco clock
Red Candy, £31.50. Feel the fever 24/7 – and make the room sparkle – with this large mirrorball design. 0121 224 7728, redcandy.co.uk
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Pope Francis: 'Caring for the poor does not make you a communist'
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 4 Paul Hollywood: Police asked if I wanted them to arrest Mary Berry for vandalism after she 'defaced' my car
- 5 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it
£40000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits + OT: Ampersand Consulting LLP: M...
£22800 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Manchester Secondary: The JobAt ...
£22800 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Manchester Secondary: Calling al...
£100 - £125 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: EYFS Teachers - East Essex...