The Independent online
Thursday 25 August 2011
In this section you can find:
- Legal terms and policies
- Terms and conditions for user-generated content and postings
- Terms for freelance contributions
- Independent Syndication
- Independent competition rules
If you have a query about an issue which is not covered by any of the above, feel free to contact us .
- 1 Asteroid nine times the size of the QE2 liner to sail pass Earth
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 British business: We need to stay in the European Union - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.