Champions League Final:
- James Lawton: Borussia Dortmund manager Jürgen Klopp masters the crying game to forge spirit that can shock Bayern Munich
- Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich: Arjen Robben still splits opinions
- Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich: Robert Lewandowski plans to hand Dortmund a glittering parting gift
- Champions League final: Biggest German invasion since the fifth century as Bayern Munich face Borussia Dortmund
- 'Too expensive and too corporate' – ITV presenter Adrian Chiles puts the boot into English football and praises German Bundesliga as Bayern Munich face Borussia Dortmund
- Thomas Muller: Bayern Munich couldn't handle losing a Champions League final again
- Champions League final: Departing Jupp Heynckes continues to show optimism even as his light fades at Bayern Munich
- Video: Why Wembley health and safety rules mean we won't be seeing this at the Champions League final...
Chelsea interim-manager will sign two-year deal according to the Italian club's president
We are Bayern Munich, we have no weaknesses, says Thomas Müller - but what German giants also don’t have, however, is Klopp, the brilliant coach plotting their downfall
Chance for Burns, Twelvetrees, Joseph, Wade and Yarde to excite against Baa-Baas
Top Sport writers
Premier League teams
New day (slowly) rising – As Brasileirão gets underway, Brazilian football stumbles, rather than leaps into the future
The average Serie A crowd last year was 13,000 - comparable to Australia’s A-League.
Monaco is a street circuit where driver ability is more important than anywhere else and if we take ...
Three weeks ago as I drove off the Eurostar, I remember thinking what a very long time it was until ...
World No 2 finishes five over par to join Donald, McDowell and Poulter in missing cut
As play was abandoned at Headingley yesterday, the new chief executive of Yorkshire warned against creating a north-south divide in cricket.
'Drivers closer to the engineers could get an advantage over the others': Alain Prost predicts turbocharged change
Former champion says new engines will make ‘brain power’ as vital as horsepower for drivers
For a player who loves nothing better than to topple the biggest names at the biggest tournaments, Laura Robson was yesterday handed the perfect draw for the French Open, which begins in Paris tomorrow.
The only remedy for despair is to remember darkest clouds blow through
With just a week remaining until the greatest race on British turf, much of the build-up has been culpably diverted to a jockey now depending for a mount on the indulgence not only of the regulators, but also of trainers and owners. For even if Frankie Dettori duly regains his licence next week, the timetable would make it impossible for him to ride before the very eve of the Investec Derby.
After adapting to new role Saints captain is ready to lead team to second straight victory
Gathering in Queen Anne’s Battery, Plymouth, home of the Royal Western Yacht Club of England, is a group of sailors far removed from the professional and grand prix circuit.
Why Manchester City were willing to fork out $500m on stake in MLS
Manchester City coach in waiting Manuel Pellegrini: Inside the mind of anti-Mancini
Champions League final: Biggest German invasion since the fifth century as Bayern Munich face Borussia Dortmund
Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich: 50 things you need to know about the Champions League final
Champions League Final: Can Jürgen Klopp's Borussia Dortmund stop the Bayern Munich machine?
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
- 5 Exclusive: Woolwich killings suspect Michael Adebolajo was inspired by cleric banned from UK after urging followers to behead enemies of Islam
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.