1. How many wickets did Wilfred Rhodes take in England's 4-1 victory in 1911-12?
2. Who has scored most runs for England in an Ashes series?
3. How many times have England won an Ashes Test match after following on?
Twice – in 1894-95 and 1981
4. What number did Don Bradman bat in his first Test match?
5. Name the five England batsmen who've hit three tons or more in an away Ashes.
Jack Hobbs, Herbert Sutcliffe, Wally Hammond, Chris Broad, Michael Vaughan
6. When did England last regain the Ashes in Australia?
7. When did Australia last regain the Ashes in Australia?
8. Who were the captains in the series when England were beaten 5-0?
In 1921 Warwick Armstrong (Aus) and Johnny Douglas (Eng); in 2006-07 Ricky Ponting (Aus) and Andrew Flintoff (Eng)
9. Who took over from Bill Lawry during the Ashes in 1970-71?
10. Who scored the four hundreds for England in 1974-75?
Tony Greig, Alan Knott, Mike Denness, Keith Fletcher
11. Who took 10 wickets at Sydney in his last Test match in 2002-03?
12. Who is the only Australia captain to have twice lost the Ashes in England?
13. Name England's Aussie bowling coach.
14. Who is the only player to have represented England and Australia in the Ashes?
Billy Midwinter, first for Australia then for England then agaimn for Australia between 1877 and 1887
15. Who has scored most Ashes runs for England? And taken most wickets?
Jack Hobbs (3636) and Ian Botham (148).