Australia beat woeful West Indies
Friday 19 February 2010
Australia edged closer to their first unbeaten summer in nine years as the one-day international series against West Indies came to a predictable end at the MCG.
In yet another one-sided match, the Windies were simply abysmal as Australia coasted to a 125-run win.
The margin actually flattered the tourists, who at one stage collapsed to 135 for eight before being bowled out for 199 in the 37th over in reply to Australia's 324 for five.
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
MMA: UFC heavyweights Mark Hunt and Antonio 'Bigfoot' Silva in fight for the ages
Roy Keane omits Paul Scholes, Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs from 'greatest' Manchester United team
Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira relive the rivalry - after a shared ice cream in Warsaw
Ashes 2013-14 match report: Alastair Cook future in jeopardy after another woeful display sees England lose to Australia by 218 runs to go down 2-0
Manchester United player ratings: The best (and worst) performers for David Moyes during the season so far
- 1 Dear Sir Jimmy Savile: A comedian's words of valediction to the nation's trusted uncle
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent