England 103-3 at lunch
England v West Indies at the Foster's Oval
Sunday 03 September 2000
Overnight: West Indies 125 (C White 5-32).
England 281 (M A Atherton 83, M E Trescothick 78)
Overnight: West Indies 125 (C White 5-32). England 281 (M A Atherton 83, M E Trescothick 78) and 56-2
England Second Innings Lunch
M A Atherton not out 59 G P Thorpe c Griffith b Walsh 10 A J Stewart not out 20 Extras lb4 nb3 7 Total 3 wkts (65 overs) 103
Fall: 1-21 2-29 3-56
To Bat: M P Vaughan, G A Hick, C White, D G Cork, A R Caddick, D Gough.
Ambrose 15 6 17 1 Walsh 25 14 24 1 McLean 15 5 33 1 Nagamootoo 7 2 17 0 Adams 3 1 8 0
Umpires: D J Harper and D R Shepherd
Police probe Mario Balotelli racist abuse as Kick It Out voice their displeasure
Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how Twitter reacted
All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
Manchester City vs Chelsea match report: Frank Lampard shows no joy after denying Chelsea victory
Leicester City 5 Manchester United 3 player ratings: Leonard Ulloa? Radamel Falcao? Jamie Vardy? Angel Di Maria? Who was the star man?
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'