England 103-3 at lunch
England v West Indies at the Foster's Oval
Sunday 03 September 2000
Overnight: West Indies 125 (C White 5-32).
England 281 (M A Atherton 83, M E Trescothick 78)
Overnight: West Indies 125 (C White 5-32). England 281 (M A Atherton 83, M E Trescothick 78) and 56-2
England Second Innings Lunch
M A Atherton not out 59 G P Thorpe c Griffith b Walsh 10 A J Stewart not out 20 Extras lb4 nb3 7 Total 3 wkts (65 overs) 103
Fall: 1-21 2-29 3-56
To Bat: M P Vaughan, G A Hick, C White, D G Cork, A R Caddick, D Gough.
Ambrose 15 6 17 1 Walsh 25 14 24 1 McLean 15 5 33 1 Nagamootoo 7 2 17 0 Adams 3 1 8 0
Umpires: D J Harper and D R Shepherd
Sami Khedira to Arsenal: Midfield omitted from Real Madrid squad for Spanish Super Cup
Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
Angel Di Maria latest: Manchester United target is Real Madrid's 'best player', says Diego Simeone
Manchester United transfer news: Louis van Gaal tried and failed to sign German stars Thomas Muller and Marco Reus this summer
Tracey Emin: My Life In A Column
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
- 4 Kajieme Powell: Missouri police release video footage of second man killed by officers
- 5 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women