England one-day match abandoned
England's first one-day international against South Africa was washed out at the Wanderers today.
Following heavy rain overnight and through the day in Johannesburg, a final decision came after a scheduled inspection by the umpires at 5pm local time.
The second match is scheduled to take place at Centurion on Sunday.
NFL fans were so loud during a match that their celebrations registered as a minor earthquake
Tyre firm aimed to show how their tyres would perform in ‘unexpected’ conditions
filmAs she returns to musicals in Black Nativity, the Oscar winner opens up about coming back from tragedy
TelevisionThe enduring fascination with the life of the aristocrat fugitive continues in an ITV drama. We hear from its stars
Arsenal v Hull: Arsene Wenger ignores the sceptics and tells Gunners to seize Premier League title chance
Jose Mourinho believes Manchester City, not Arsenal, offer greatest challenge to Chelsea title hopes
Premier League: Arsenal beware - this is the tightest season in 11 years
Manchester United v Everton: David Moyes keeps lid on emotions ahead of Everton's visit to Old Trafford
Arsenal v Hull: Bacary Sagna ruled out with hamstring injury while Arsene Wenger denies Alvaro Morata agreement
- 1 John Williams' Stoner wins Waterstones Book of the Year
- 2 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 5 I’m sure Kate Moss doesn't care about posing for Playboy. But I do