Johnson joins Durham for t20
Tuesday 03 April 2012
Durham yesterday confirmed that the Australia fast bowler Mitchell Johnson will be their second overseas player for the Friends Life t20, which takes place in June and July. The 30-year-old said: "I've heard brilliant things about Durham from Paul Collingwood when he played over in Perth."
The South African batsman Herschelle Gibbs is Durham's other overseas signing.
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace