Stephen Brenkley's Ashes Quiz
Tuesday 23 November 2010
1. How many wickets did Wilfred Rhodes take in England's 4-1 victory in 1911-12?
2. Who has scored most runs for England in an Ashes series?
3. How many times have England won an Ashes Test match after following on?
4. What number did Don Bradman bat in his first Test match?
5. Name the five England batsmen who've hit three tons or more in an away Ashes.
6. When did England last regain the Ashes in Australia?
7. When did Australia last regain the Ashes in Australia?
8. Who were the captains in the series when England were beaten 5-0?
9. Who took over from Bill Lawry during the Ashes in 1970-71?
10. Who scored the four hundreds for England in 1974-75?
11. Who took 10 wickets at Sydney in his last Test match in 2002-03?
12. Who is the only Australia captain to have twice lost the Ashes in England?
13. Name England's Aussie bowling coach.
14. Who is the only player to have represented England and Australia in the Ashes?
15. Who has scored most Ashes runs for England? And taken most wickets?
- 4 Alex Salmond: 'The rocks would melt with the sun before I'd ever set foot in the House of Lords'
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God