The Ten Best Injury Nightmares
Friday 24 July 2009
With England having just gained the advantage in the Ashes, news that Kevin Pietersen will be sidelined through injury for the rest of the series has rocked the England set-up and put the hopes of England fans in jeopardy.
Click the image on the right to launch our guide.
With this in mind, we take a look back at the injuries that kept the nation on tenterhooks, plus a few from around the sporting world that kept sports fans awake at night.
But which injuries do you think shook the nation hardest? Leave your comments and suggestions below.
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men