Tim Bresnan finds elbow room in race to be fit for Ashes
Monday 18 February 2013
Tim Bresnan is trying his hardest to be fit in time for the Ashes, even if that means sleeping with his injured elbow jammed into a metal contraption.
The England fast bowler has missed the current tour of New Zealand and is racing to be back for the start of the county season with Yorkshire so that he can get in as much game time as possible before the Ashes start. He is sleeping with a continuous passive motion machine strapped to his right arm and posted the above picture on Twitter yesterday.
England Lions suffered a crushing 122-run defeat in their second unofficial one-day international against Australia A.
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God