Tim Bresnan finds elbow room in race to be fit for Ashes
Monday 18 February 2013
Tim Bresnan is trying his hardest to be fit in time for the Ashes, even if that means sleeping with his injured elbow jammed into a metal contraption.
The England fast bowler has missed the current tour of New Zealand and is racing to be back for the start of the county season with Yorkshire so that he can get in as much game time as possible before the Ashes start. He is sleeping with a continuous passive motion machine strapped to his right arm and posted the above picture on Twitter yesterday.
England Lions suffered a crushing 122-run defeat in their second unofficial one-day international against Australia A.
World Cup 2014 draw: Daunting draw but England have nothing to lose against Uruguay, Italy and Costa Rica
World Cup 2014 draw: Greg Dyke makes 'cut throat' gesture after England are drawn in 'Group of Death'
Ashes 2013-14: Mitchell Johnson is proving England are spent force
Ashes 2013-14: England's batsmen have got 'no bottle' says Geoffrey Boycott
World Cup draw 2014: England drawn with holders Spain in official Group Stage rehearsal
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail