West Indies 89-3 at lunch
England v West Indies, the Foster's Oval
Monday 04 September 2000
Overnight:England 281 (M A Atherton 83, M E Trescothick 78)
and 217 (M A Atherton 108; C A Walsh 4-73).
West Indies 125 (C White 5-32)
Overnight:England 281 (M A Atherton 83, M E Trescothick 78) and 217 (M A Atherton 108; C A Walsh 4-73). West Indies 125 (C White 5-32) and 33-0
West Indies Second Innings Lunch
S L Campbell c Hick b Gough 28 A F G Griffith c Stewart b Caddick 20 B C Lara not out 17 W W Hinds lbw b Caddick 7 J C Adams not out 14 Extras lb1 nb2 3 Total 3 wkts (42 overs) 89
Fall: 1-50 2-50 3-58
To Bat: R R Sarwan, R D Jacobs, M V Nagamootoo, C E L Ambrose, N A M McLean, C A Walsh.
Gough 13 3 41 1 Caddick 14 6 25 2 White 7 2 11 0 Cork 7 1 11 0 Vaughan 1 1 0 0
Umpires: D J Harper and D R Shepherd
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture