West Indies 89-3 at lunch
England v West Indies, the Foster's Oval
Monday 04 September 2000
Overnight:England 281 (M A Atherton 83, M E Trescothick 78)
and 217 (M A Atherton 108; C A Walsh 4-73).
West Indies 125 (C White 5-32)
Overnight:England 281 (M A Atherton 83, M E Trescothick 78) and 217 (M A Atherton 108; C A Walsh 4-73). West Indies 125 (C White 5-32) and 33-0
West Indies Second Innings Lunch
S L Campbell c Hick b Gough 28 A F G Griffith c Stewart b Caddick 20 B C Lara not out 17 W W Hinds lbw b Caddick 7 J C Adams not out 14 Extras lb1 nb2 3 Total 3 wkts (42 overs) 89
Fall: 1-50 2-50 3-58
To Bat: R R Sarwan, R D Jacobs, M V Nagamootoo, C E L Ambrose, N A M McLean, C A Walsh.
Gough 13 3 41 1 Caddick 14 6 25 2 White 7 2 11 0 Cork 7 1 11 0 Vaughan 1 1 0 0
Umpires: D J Harper and D R Shepherd
- 1 Poveglia: 'World's most haunted island' up for sale...is anyone brave enough to buy it?
- 2 Babies cry at night to stop mothers procreating, scientists claim
- 3 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 4 Andre Johnson: Wu-Tang Clan-discovered rapper severed his penis and jumped from LA building
- 5 Mrs Doubtfire 2: Robin Williams set to star in sequel to 1993 comedy
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
US Navy christens huge $3 billion destroyer ship USS Zumwalt that appears as a fishing boat on enemy radar
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
Nigel Farage on Have I Got News For You: Ukip leader ridiculed over expenses and party 'fruitcakes'
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back