Five to return for Rangers
Monday 26 December 1994
Walter Smith, the Rangers manager, will choose between Billy Thomson and Colin Scott to replace Goram and welcomes back Hateley, McCoist, Ferguson, Boli and Moore. Rangers are seven points clear of Motherwell and 10 ahead of third-placed Hibs whose manager, Alex Miller, has promised a positive approach at Ibrox.
Celtic travel to Pittodrie knowing if they do not beat Aberdeen they will have gone 11 games without a win. That would be the longest sequence of failure in the club's history.
Latest in Sport
Liverpool transfer news: Steven Gerrard, Raheem Sterling and Mario Balotelli among the 10 players who could leave Anfield this summer
Jack Grealish: English FA to push Ireland for services of the dual-nationality Aston Villa player
Jay Hart sex tape: Clitheroe footballer sacked after being filmed having sex with unknown blonde woman in manager's dug-out
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: What time does it start and where can I watch it?
Jack Grealish: Surely the FA will belatedly try to snap up Aston Villa star after his Wembley heroics
- 1 Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin file for divorce after 10 years of marriage
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bookies now say Ed Miliband is more likely to be prime minister than David Cameron
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
Katie Hopkins on LBC: Listen to caller taking The Sun columnist to task over migrant comments
£18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company are looking for a highly or...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Trainee Recruitment Consultan...
£22000 - £25900 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Company is expanding and th...
£27000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Corporate Account Manager is ...