Football: Weekend guide to the Premiership - Southampton v Charlton Last season: No fixture
Charlton's Alan Curbishley could give a debut to Swedish international striker Martin Pringle. Curbishley has completed Pringle's signing from Benfica on loan until the end of the season. Steve Jones returns but Carl Tiler is suspended and Paul Mortimer has received a setback to the ankle injury he picked up in early December.
SOUTHAMPTON (from): Jones, Hiley, Colleter, Monkou, Lundekvam, Oakley, Dodd, Palmer, Kachloul, M.Hughes, Ostenstad, Beattie, Howells, Basham, Bridge, Ripley, Stensgaard.
CHARLTON ATHLETIC (from): Ilic, Mills, Powell, Redfearn, Rufus, Youds, Kinsella, Hunt, Robinson, Parker, Jones, Pringle, Newton, Holmes, Bright, Konchesky, Royce.
Suspensions: Southampton: Monk, Warner. Charlton: Tiler.
Referee: G Poll.
Latest in Sport
The Prince of Wales Stakes today is regarded by many as the No1 race of the Royal Ascot meeting and ...
by Gareth Purnell
19 June 2013 02:01 AM
Today’s St James Palace looks a cracker and there has been sustained money for Dawn Approach since t...
by Gareth Purnell
18 June 2013 02:01 AM
Newcastle don’t need a football director – they need a new medical team after finishing bottom of the injury league
Newcastle United have shocked their fans by appointing Joe Kinnear as director of football but new f...
by Alex Miller
17 June 2013 04:39 PM
ACT Brumbies v British and Irish Lions - player ratings
Liverpool close in on £6m Spanish winger Luis Alberto
In pictures: Royal Ascot 2013 - Opening day
Exclusive: Cristiano Ronaldo advised to stay at Real Madrid for further 18 months before making possible switch to Manchester United
Italy Under-21s 2 Spain Under-21s 4 match report: Thiago Alcantara's hat-trick seals European Championship for Spanish youngsters
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
£30000 - £35000 per annum: May & Stephens Recruitment Group: If you're an ambi...
£43000 - £50000 per annum + £5K Car Allowance + Bens : May & Stephens Recrui...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Bens : May & Stephens Recruitment Group: If you're...
£16000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £23k - £45k: Connex Education: Connex Educatio...