- Arsenal option to sign Fabregas was not 'clean cut', claims Wenger
- Wenger reveals Cesc Fabregas 'regret'
- Six things we can expect from Arsenal v Chelsea
- Arsenal vs Chelsea: Wenger backs Gabriel to shine
- 'Disgraceful' Fabregas Emirates poster 'should be removed'
- Arsenal injury news: Mertesacker rated 50/50 for Chelsea clash
Latest football video
Leicester City face Burnley this weekend in a Premier League clash which could take either side out of the bottom three
Wayne Rooney is the richest Premier League footballer with £72million fortune... but which Brit beats him to top spot in Sunday Times Rich List?
Jose Mourinho the richest manager in football
Top Sport writers
Premier League teams
The Football Lawyer: The career of a Premier League footballer is similar to that of a City professional
In football, where money talks, there are few pronouncements louder than the salary of a Premier Lea...
One man’s pursuit of cricketing nerd nirvana: an all-time XI made up of a player from each decade 19...
The World Cup is all well and good, but James Moore can't wait for the arrival of new chairs for his...
Reports in Germany linking Gundogan with Van Gaal's side
Harry Kane wants to 'finish the job' with England Under-21s at this year's European Championships, reveals Greg Dyke
Kane has been called up to the senior England squad recently but wants to play in the Czech Republic tournament later this year
Bayern Munich manager is 'grateful' for the return
It’s a lot better than just sitting on Chelsea’s bench, the Championship Player of the Year tells Glenn Moore
Bournemouth fans' Player of the Season is on the verge of Completing journey from Conference South to Premier League. He tells Jack Pitt-Brooke they can cross the line if they can keep the nerves at bay
Champions League semi-final draw - LIVE! Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Juventus learn their fate
Memphis Depay to Manchester United: Striker 'arrives in England' for talks over £25m switch
What time does Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao start?
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: What time does it start and where can I watch it?
Cristiano Ronaldo hits kid in the face with a football
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Katie Hopkins on LBC: Listen to caller taking The Sun columnist to task over migrant comments
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election
- 1 Top 20 misconceptions people believe are true
- 2 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 3 Head transplant: man will be attached to new body in under an hour and aim is immortality, doctor says
- 4 Anti-vaccination group defends advert comparing immunising children to rape
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'