Arsenal vs Monaco latest news:
- Arsenal lose 3-1 to leave them on the brink of Champions League elimination.
- Geoffrey Kondogbia scores a deflected long-range effort to put Monaco ahead.
- Dimitar Berbatov doubles the lead after the break
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain comes off the bench to get one back for the Gunners in second-half injury time
- Substitute Yannick Ferreira-Carrasco scores a third on the brink of full-time.
- Arsene Wenger faces the club he managed between 1987-1994.
- Arsenal and Monaco had never faced each other in a competitive fixture before tonight.
Follow the latest updates below...
Please allow a moment for the blog to load...
Arsenal's home record against French teams is W5 D3 L2.
The Gunners' have won all four of two-legged ties they’ve played against French opposition.
Arsene Wenger’s side haven’t conceded in three games at home against French teams.
Monaco had the best defensive record in the group stage, conceding just once.
The French side have only lost once in five previous visits to England – a 2-0 reverse at Liverpool FC in the 2004/05 group stage. In their only past trip to London they drew 2-2 at Chelsea FC to book their place in the 2004 final.
However, they have only won four out of 18 away games in the competition since the millennium.
- More about: